Directory

Translate

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

The Creep // The Lonely Island ft. Nicky Minaj

via wehearit

via soyundisfrazdetigre

via weheartit

 via norockwithoutplastic




The Stolen Girlfriends Club's 2011/12 Collection at RAFW has increased my love for creepers and confirms in my mind that I must have a pair of creepers to call my own asap. I'm actually favouring the white creepers over the black which is quite suprising to me. None the less, I am now declaring a dedication of hunting down some charming little creepers for me to purchase as my number one priority for the rest of my day.  Here is a little polyvore set for some outfit inspiration for thy self or for those of you who are a wee bit bewildered on how to infuse creepers in with your daily wardrobe while steering clear of the stereotypical black fishnet stockings, hot pink tulle skirts and hardcore metal music associated with creepers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...