Directory

Translate

Monday, August 22, 2011

Faded Together // Franz Ferdinand

via lolajagger
book 'Purple 3, Summer 1999' and Nastygal Sunglasses via lolajagger

Some shots of some items that'll be available for purchase within the next week at the Lola Jagger Facebook Page. This cosy little fuzzy jumper is definitely one of my finest finds, though I wish I had found it that little bit earlier in the season.  The perfect balance of a two tone gradual fade paired with the softest and fluffiest material, it's a pretty delicious mix. I'm also wearing some new shoes I recently purchased off ASOS, which i've finally worn in so they're no longer uncomfortable to wear.. Yipee! Also a recent book I bought called, Purple 3, Summer 1999. This book is filled with fashion, art and culture images as well as campaign shots and a few random interviews written in French, which is always fun. Both the jumper and the vintage handbag will be available for purchase, so stay tuned and 'like' zee Facebook Page to stay updated with the LJV newcomers. 

O u t f i t //  Vintage sweater & handbag, thrifted floral dress, ASOS buckled low boots and Nastygal round black sunglasses.


Hype my look on lookbook here.


XX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...