Directory

Translate

Friday, October 21, 2011

Dr. Greenthumb // Cypress Hill

  via lolajagger
  via lolajagger
 via lolajagger

A little post featuring some photographs My Sister Krystle and I took at a little brunch date with the family at my Sister Katrina's home from the beginning of the month. Just stumbled upon these photographs tonight after finally establishing the whereabouts of my damn memory card.  I know I am constantly raving on about her vegetable, fruit and herb garden but it seriously is beyond amazing, these photographs definitely do not do it justice. I am also in dire need of some fun outfit posts but unfortunately  my camera has been sent away for a repair for a crazy amount of time. I promise as soon as the lovely little thing is back in my hands i'll most certainly be getting snap happy.


XX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...