Directory

Translate

Thursday, November 24, 2011

I Follow Rivers // Lykke Li

 via lolajagger
via lolajagger
 via lolajagger
 via lolajagger

A Ketchup and Mustard colour combination with an appearance from my pretty new fringed brogues purchased from ASOS. These new found favourite tan buckled beauties can help make up for my lack of actual tan for the meantime. 

Hype my look on lookbook here.

Outfit // Vintage mustard shoulder padded jacket via Mothers Wardrobe, Vintage red pleated skirt via Bobby Dazzlers, River island fringed tan brogues via ASOS, Vintage wooden cuff via Overseas, Purple stone ring that is apparently a napkin holder though in my eyes is a ring, Silk feather printed sleeveless blouse.

XX

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous outfit! I love mustard, pleats and feathers so naturally I'm smitten!

    x K.

    Love Letters to Lola

    ReplyDelete
  2. the colours work so well together. love the pleats. I'm following you now :)
    check out my blog if you'd like

    http://littleblackbeau.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing outfit, amazing blog, amazing everything! I follow you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. saw these on insta. soooo. dammmnnn. amaze.

    xo

    Bang & Buck

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...