Directory

Translate

Wednesday, January 04, 2012

The Biggest And Longest Adventure Ever // The Grates



Just arrived back home from my recent little getaway and thought i'd share some photographs from my time on the Central Coast. This was my first time venturing to The Central Coast and it definitely did not disappoint. We road-tripped around and visited Terrigal, Avoca, Copacobana Beach, Shelley Beach, Bateau Bay, Forresters Beach, Gosford etc etc - which were all such beautiful places. Forresters Beach was a definite favourites since it was a stunning beach that you could just relax and chill out at without the large abundances of mass crowds of people lurking about. The op shopping was also pretty damn great there, I managed to score the most incredible vintage gold and black statement necklace from a St Vinnies in North Gosford (pictures to come soon). Post Roadtrip activities consisted of making my way to Sydney, hanging out with my Sister and friends, eating delicious food, New Years Eve at The Winery drinking jugs of sangria, beach BBQ at Bronte Beach on New Years Day, Sushi trains, bringing a bunch of my housey brick-a-bracks and belongings to my soon to be new home, playing Mortal Kombat, watching Bam's Unholy Union, beach hopping and lastly, a final roadtrip back to the Hometown with some friends to grab the rest of my crazy amount of stuff and live up my last two weeks here. 
Hope you all had a delightful New Years Eve/New Years Day, it's crazy to think it's already 2012.

XX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...