Directory

Translate

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Eddie's Gun // The Kooks


A few outfit snaps from yesterday around Bondi, post eating our weight in dumplings at Miss Chu. The top I am wearing is actually a vintage maxi dress that I cut into a mini dress that I then decided to wear as a top. It's certainly one of my favourite pieces due to its print, texture, the fact is has shoulder pads and of course its ability to be such a versatile piece. Another item that has been on high rotation within my wardrobe is this leather fringed/studded Mimco bucket bag. It's an amazing gunmetal colour that has an ombre fade which subtly fades into a lighter grey at the top. I also love the fact that the studs are both gold and silver so it makes accessorising it with jewellery a breeze.

Outfit // Vintage floral sheer skirt, Vintage textured dress worn as a top, Mimco fringed/studded bucket bag, Sportsgirl tan sandals, Vintage necklace, Lovisa snake ring, Lovisa black and gold ring, Kookai 'Santa Monica' sunglasses.

Hype my look on lookbook.nu here.

XX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...