Directory

Translate

Friday, March 30, 2012

Watch The Sun Come Up // Example



When shift dresses have the ability to be worn tucked into a pair of shorts and disguised as a baggy tee, i'm a happy lady. This animal/tribal printed dress is one of my favourite thrifted finds so it's inevitable that I would try and find even more ways to wear it and incorporate it into my outfits. I found the burnt orange and yellow sunflower ring during an  op shopping road trip somewhere in Yackandandah during last Summer and my love for it seems to increase day by day. I'm pretty sure it is some sort of a novelty item or childs toy due it's oversized nature and the fact it is made of plastic but I do enjoy its ability to brighten up any ensemble instantly and really, who doesn't love sunflowers?

Bardot black sequin high waisted shorts, Kookai blue envelope clutch, Lovisa rings, Vintage flower ring, Vintage printed shift dress worn as a tee, Lovisa spike/leaf necklace. 

XX

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Am loving this whole outfit - the vintage print, sequins AND blue (suede?) clutch! Plus it comes together on you so naturally xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...