Directory

Translate

Sunday, July 22, 2012

The Suburbs // Mr Little Jeans


My favourite go to everyday outfit - converses, sequins, distressed denim and a tee. I'm sure you're all probably sick of seeing the repetitiveness of this jacket throughout my posts but its my all time favourite.. though I promise i'll keep it to a minimum from this point onwards. I was pretty excited when I discovered these converses in a mint green colour, they're the perfect pastel colour that works well with everything. Not quite sure why I took these photographs on my iphone, although i'm starting to actually quite like the lighting of these but they definitely don't do my new Evil Twin tee justice. Conveniently named the 'Zodiac Rising' Woven Tee, it has the most amazing zodiac inspired print making this purchase a massive win for myself.

Shop it at Market HQ here
Oasis Slimline Sequin Jacket, Acne Above Cotton Oversized Tee, Sass and Bide The Ever After Boyfriend Jeans, Section Stone Ring, Aztec Armour Ring, Bird Wing Ring, CTAS Aruba Blue Converses

Outfit // Vintage DIY distressed baggy jeans, Evil Twin 'Zodiac Rising' Tee, Kookai White tee, Mint green converses, The Cassette Society sequin jacket.

XX

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...