Directory

Translate

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Candy // Paolo Nutini

via lolajagger  

  *Border print via jocheungillustration.

What better way to wear candy coloured plaid than paired with a grey and black mens Lacoste t-shirt.. and of course, a watch tan. When I first saw this vintage pastel plaid skater skirt I instantly thought of Sass and Bide's coloured checkered balloon skirts from their Fall RTW collection circa 2008. My mother just got back from a trip overseas last week and brought back this Lacoste tee for me to add to my growing collection of mens tees. I've always preferred guy tee's because of their fit and slouchy-ness, plus the added bonus of being able to slash them up into oversized singlets for the Summer. 

Outfit // Lacoste mens tee, Vintage pastel checkered skirt, Senso mint green zipper heels, Vintage tortoise shell sunglasses.

XX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...