Directory

Translate

Saturday, December 15, 2012

Eject // Pluto Jonze



 via gormanshop
                                                                                                                                                            via gormanshop


There are only so many labels where I can see myself wearing every single piece of their collection and Gorman is definitely one of them. Every time I step into one of their stores I grow even more fonder of the eclectic range of prints, their certified organic range and the pops of bright hues. The label is pretty much me in a nutshell, showcasing a large chunk of prints and patterns which is pretty much what makes up 80% of my wardrobe content. The label covers all bases also having jewellery, swimsuits, belts, bags, nailpolish, scarves, tights and socks - I actually don't know what they don't do. If you're a lover of leopard backpacks, quirky sunglasses, coloured tees, printed pants, fun summer dresses and neon yellow sandals than this is right up your alley. 


Check out the lovely label Gorman here.

XX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...