Directory

Translate

Wednesday, December 05, 2012

The Last Dance (Chase & Status Remix) // Clare Maguire


So the end of the year Summer festival season is fast approaching with Falls Festival, Pyramid Rock and Peats Ridge being a few of the excellent options to live out the remaining hours of the year. I for one have zero clue as to what my New Years Eve plans shall entail since I am a relatively unorganised person so the only thing I can guarantee is that my outfit must/needs to look like one of these above options. A neon yellow floral flower dress, an aqua green anorak, a ruffled yellow crop top, a batman-esque coloured palm tree maxi dress or a pair of colourful tye dye overalls - please all make your way into my life this very moment. Perfect easy to wear statement pieces for the always unpredictable weather of festivals.

XX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...