Directory

Translate

Friday, December 21, 2012

Zimbabwe // New Navy

                                                                                                                                                            via lolajagger

Found these photographs from my 20th birthday last month which were taken in Newtown, post delicious vegan chocolate birthday cake. Came across this amazing wall of art en route to the train station, which coincidentally complimented my pretty basic outfit perfectly. When it comes to simple tees this grey Skinny Nelson tee definitely outshines the rest in my eyes. I've worn it that many times yet it still looks and feels exactly the same as the day I bought it. 

Outfit // Skinny Nelson basic grey tee, Kookai black lace skirt, Michael Kors Rosegold Watch,  Vintage floral top worn as vest, Le Specs Sunglasses.
   
XX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...