Directory

Translate

Friday, January 18, 2013

August // Catcall

                                                                via lolajagger

Lately i've been all about embracing printed shorts so these August Street high waisted watercolour shorts were right up my alley. These light weight shortie shorts were a saviour today with the ridiculous 45+ weather we experienced and made the moments that I wasn't at the beach much more bearable. I found this black side bag at a quaint little op shop in a small town a few months ago and have only recently rekindled my love for it within the last couple of weeks. I've also been obsessed with detaching the strap and folding it over as a clutch - so versatile and so many zipper compartments! Heaven in a bag form. 

Outfit // August Street 'Holly' shorts, Vintage bag, Vintage floral blouse, Kookai rose gold studded belt, Kookai peplum blouse (tucked in), Soles Boots via Market HQ

XX

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love these shorts, its a shame that we dont have august street back in the u.k. Thank god for online shopping!

    Rianna xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...