Directory

Translate

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Get Free // Major Lazer

                                                                                                          via lolajagger

Despite the fact that it is indeed Summer, boyfriend jeans will forever hold a place in a heart and a prime position in my wardrobe. Without a doubt my #1 go to outfit piece thats comfy, can be dressed up or dressed down and a statement piece. After struggling to find the perfect pair and having to take to DIY-ing two slouchy vintage pairs I finally discovered the mother of all boyfriend jeans thanks to Free People. Normally whenever I shop/lurk on Free People I head straight to the dresses or shoes section so i'm pretty ecstatic I made the detour through the denim section. These bad boys are distressed to perfection and roughed up and oil stained in all the right spots. I paired them with my new super white and squeaky clean Spring Court sneakers for the ultimate tomboy ensemble. 


XX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...