Directory

Translate

Saturday, February 16, 2013

Depth Over Distance // Ben Howard

via zimbio
via zimbio
via zimbio
via zimbio
via zimbio
via zimbio
via zimbio

I thought I was about due for a Nicole Richie style stalk, something my life has been lacking for an extreme amount of time now. Pushing all memories of her outfits from The Simple Life aside and into a giant vortex, I don't think i've ever found fault in anything she wears. I found myself getting hair inspired also, cutting my hair into a short bob tonight after developing a slight obsession with her hair in the second photograph. Considering our mutual love for bedazzled and embellished gowns, the fact she has two ridiculously adorable kids and a babe'n husband, I feel she and I could be great pals. 


Marchesa Embellished silk-crepe gown via net-a-porter.com, Kotur Margo floral-lace box clutch via net-a-porter.com, BCBGMAXAZRIA Estie High-Heel Sandal via bcbg.com, DANNIJO Natasha Bracelets via dannijo.com, Gold Diamond Shape Ring via etsy.com

XX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...