Directory

Translate

Saturday, April 06, 2013

Expectation // Tame Impala

 via lolajagger
 via lolajagger
 via lolajagger

I think I can now safely say that I have now mastered the art of layering - and just in time for Winter. Thanks to today's semi rain/semi no rain I went into weather confusion mode and decided upon print on print on parka, which actually worked out well. This Wish 'Expctation' Parka has become the perfect khaki companion for me, complimenting the large amount of leopard and dark hues that make up most of my wardrobe content. Bonus points to this jacket for having grey textured sleeves, fuelling my love for texture clashing. 

WISH Expectation Parka / Lola vs Harper Long Printed Shirt / Mink Pink Leopard Shirt / Cheap Monday Sunglasses / Vintage Boots

XX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...