Directory

Translate

Thursday, May 16, 2013

I'm New Here // Gil Scott-Heron & Jamie XX

 
 via lolajagger


Sneaking in as much playsuit wear as I can whilst the sunshine is still lingering about. I've been obsessed with this Lola vs Harper purple leopard cardigan and had imagined it would go perfectly with an all white combo so I put that vision into motion and voila. I added in an all time favourite oversized gold plate necklace for a little metal infusion and broke up the all white with the addition of my DAAN tote bag. I purchased these white converse sneakers from the Bondi Markets (still in the box and brand new) a few Sundays ago for quite cheap and I can safely say they are definitely my favourite recent shoe purchase, a major win x 1o. Shamelessly these are actually my first ever pair of white converses i've owned, though I cannot wait to run about in these and wear them to death. Sport Luxe trend imma coming for you.   

You can shop the Cardi Here & Playsuit Here


XX

3 comments:

  1. i really like your ring!

    http://youngandimpressionablee.blogspot.com.au/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool outfit, love the print of your cardi.
    I'm from New Zealand so it's nice to find other Aussie bloggers with a cool sense of style - your blog is great!
    I'm heading back to check out your past posts now.

    Lots of love from New Zealand,
    Samantha
    Novellaplace.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...