Directory

Translate

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Laguna Sunrise // Black Sabbath

via lolajagger 




Somedays there is only so much denim on denim one can advocate before they begin to neglect the equally as cool fellow sibling, double floral. The May Laguna dress has been quite a favourite for myself lately, bringing me out of my habitual and foreseeable routine attire of boxy shift dresses and introducing me to more feminine flares and fluted skirting. Alas baby steps of course, so I still had to team this dreamy dress with an edgy Glassons bomber jacket. Dresses like these make me want to use words like Frolic and watch films like Marie Antoinette whilst laying about in the sunshine and I am 100% okay with that. 

Varsity, meet flower power - I think you guys could be the best of friends.

Shop the Dress here and Jacket here

 XX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...