Directory

Translate

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Fancy Footwork // Chromeo


J. W. Anderson SS11 Collection // The Devoured and I.


via larapixie

via superfuture

via unknown tumblr

via google images (unknown blog, oops! if anyone knows where this is from please let me know)

  via fashionotes

Slightly an old collection of J. W. Anderson but is still definitely a favourite, especially with such an amazing video to watch. Colourful patchwork prints and grungy tye dye pieces with a copious amount of layering and pattern clashing. I'm actually liking the mens pieces more than I like the womans pieces & I can't wait to try and replicate that black tye dyed sweater myself with some home tye dyeing. I shall also try and hunt down some patchwork pants, otherwise that could possibly be another D.I.Y project to do?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...