Directory

Translate

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Everythings Gone Green // New Order


vintage black &  white lace long sleeved top, apricot jersey maxi skirt, light brown suede wedge zip up boots,  vintage egyptian style necklace, black and gold raw stone ring and june/july edition of RUSSH.

Thanks to this autumn weather I have developed a new curiosity into incorporating the colour combination of apricot & khaki green together within my outfits. Usually with gloomy cold weather and rain I tend to stick to greys, black, burgundy and a more darker colour palette but this season i've decided i'm in dire need to include some colour variety into my wardrobe and step away from the familiar. One staple i've basically been living in since its purchase is a lovely apricot jersey maxi skirt I picked up from the clothing store, Cotton On. It's a light soft material that fits perfectly with my new desired colour range and also compliments well with the autumn leaves that seem to be floating around.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...