Directory

Translate

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Kingdom Of The Animals // Iron & Wine

This morning I stumbled upon the designer Emma Cook while I was doing some research and came across her AW 2011 collection. This collection is full of graceful dark hues and intricate designs detailed with animal portraits and whimsical florescent patterns. The sheer blouses, monochrome leafy printed maxi skirts, structured collars and long over sized animal inspired tops consist of perfect draping and are ideal for layering with. After gazing my eyes upon this collection I have acquired a new fascination towards all things wearable involving these animals, mammals and creatures. I'll be keeping a look out for my own little animal influenced item of clothing to add to my wardrobe, though I think I shall be leaving the dramatic lobster head pieces to lady gaga.

via mag.weareselecters
via stylefarm
via lynerouge.blogspot
emma cook via sauceloves
via thrilld
via blog.plndr
via bagbliss

lookbook, lookbook, chictopia
via trendland - animal instinct

Here are a few favourite pieces of some animal inspired threads consisting of  tees, blazers, knits, footwear and jewellery.

lucky brand palomino eagle charm necklace, modekungen gorilla ring, paul & joe poum cat print silk crepe pants, see by chloe cats jumper, alkemie lucky elephant cuff, roberto cavalli gold plated swarovski crystal elephant ring, blue topshop cat print scarf, modekungen bird printed blazer, topshop cream cat printed blouse, modekungen gorilla tee, pamela love eagle talon bronze necklace, old gringo womens full biker eagle boots. 
  
XX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...