Directory

Translate

Thursday, July 07, 2011

99 Red Balloons // Goldfinger




An outfit I wore yesterday, as you can see by my previous outfit posts i'm quite fond of burgandy, maroon, red, whichever way you decide to refer to this colour as. This jumper is 100% pure Australian wool and is the most warmest jumper and also the comfiest thing in my winter section of my wardrobe. 

P.s I want this Christopher Kane intergalactic galaxy printed biker dress. I don't ever really take a liking to purple or pink nor do I know how I feel about this much chiffon frills and there just may be some tulle happening in there but I do know I want this dress. Early birthday present anybody? 

XX

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE your red jumper dear. Very cute and preppy with the lace collar peeking out :)

    -Laura
    http://wrinkleintimevintage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...