Directory

Translate

Friday, September 16, 2011

Down To The Market // The Kooks


I spent this morning at a local markets that were occurring at the hospital to raise money for charity with a friend and picked up some lovely new items. I finally found a vibrant fuchsia hued tee that is perfect for colour blocking. After staring at a long row of black heels/boots in my room and a large chunk of black on my clothes rack, I came to the conclusion that I most certainly need to increase the amount of colour in my wardrobe. I also bought a few other blouses and some quirky printed cotton pants that are actually from the old school era of Supre. In other news, i'm pretty excited that the ASOS Australia site has now gone live. It'll be so much easier to suss out sizing and measurements now that they're converted to AUS sizing for us, my umm-ing and ahh-ing will now come to a cease.

Find the ASOS Australian site here.

Outfit // vintage floral collared blouse, long black slip worn underneath, Tommy Hilfiger white braided crochet knit, black and silver ASOS knuckle ring, vintage aztec printed woven large bucket bag, Diva black and hold onyx stone ring, thrifted black chelsea boots. 


XX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...