Directory

Translate

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

We Are Your Friends // Justice VS Simian

  





all above images via weareyouneak

So I think by now we can confirm that I am indeed a sucker for some street style inspiration, which I think is why I instantly fell in love with the website - weareyouneak. The lovely duo behind weareyouneak is made up of Sevda Albers and Philipp Sens whom are Hamburg natives. They have that natural ability to seek out and capture those effortlessly stylish and uniquely dressed human beings that lurk the streets. Even the brains behind weareyouneak dress incredibly cool, with a few posts here and there featuring Creative Director/Photographer Sevda Albers' own personal style. This site twas also where I went to  receive my New York Fashion Week fix from, keeping me up to date with the amazing street style and everyone's favourite, off duty model outfits.

Visit them at their Website here or find them on Facebook + Tumblr too. 

XX

1 comment:

  1. We love the black knitted dress. It can also be used as overcoat for swim wear. While the outfit of the girl with the red hair on the last photo rocks. We like it! The top matches well with the shorts.

    Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
    SHOP: http://www.saboskirt.com
    BLOG: http://www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...