Directory

Translate

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Where's The Chocolate // Darwin Deez Ft. Das Racist

via lolajagger


Ventured over to Junee today for my Fathers birthday lunch, if you don't know what/where Junee is, you're not exactly missing out. One perk Junee has is the Organic Licorice and Chocolate Factory as well as their restaurant, The Graze. I ordered The Roasted pumpkin and ricotta rotolo with toasted pine nuts, buttered mushrooms and reduced balsamic vinegar (pictured in second photograph) and it was pretty damn delectable. Further on in the afternoon I went and had afternoon tea with one of my Sisters at her home and explored her amazing fruit, vegetable and herb garden, which is also pictured above. The incredible thing is that what you can see in the photograph is only about a quarter of it, it's like a jungle dream for cooking lovers. I definitely had a field day picking out some goodies for tonights dinner and I was finally able to try Kale, which I had been hearing so much about recently. The last photograph is of the items I purchased today, consisting of a black textured  hand bag, floral collared short sleeved blouse, a large black shiny thin satchel that is the perfect fit for my beloved macbook and of course some sneaky chocolate licorice from the factory. 

Follow us on instagram via our username lolajagger to see more images or hype my look on lookbook here.

Outfit // Vintage green and brown bell sleeved sweater, Sportsgirl silver metal fan style statement necklace, Vintage Cream On Crown black leather jacket, Nastygal round sunglasses, Sportsgirl bird skull ring, Asos black and silver knuckle ring,  Self made silver spoon ring, Vintage black boots. 

XX

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...