Directory

Translate

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Pumpkin Soup // Kate Nash

via elle

In the spirit of the ever so near arrival of Halloween, I bring you a post dedicated to orange hair since evidentially pumpkins are orange.. and well I seem to be going through an orange hair liking phase, okay? This vibrant hue is a bold statement, though when done correctly can look pretty freaking cool. If you're not 100% sure on making the full commitement to this hair trend you can cheat and opt for a temporary spray or 'hair makeup' which appears to have been used in the first photograph, giving you the look with a simple yet effective process that isn't permanent. I'm yet to try but I have heard good things about the Kevin Murphy colour bugs. These colour gems come in pink, purple and orange and are ever so simple to use, wipe on then wipe off to remove. I will be stalking down my nearest stockist to find me some colour bugs so I can finally do something fun on my hair with colour for a change!

Below is a little video of Kevin working his magic with the colour bug on a variety of different hair tones and also a little compilation of some orange wear for the orange hair.


P.s what are you all dressing up as for Halloween?

XX 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...