Directory

Translate

Saturday, November 05, 2011

Mary // Supergrass

photo has been edited by lolajagger
photo has been edited by lolajagger
photo has been edited by lolajagger
photo has been edited by lolajagger

 How ridiculously cool are these Mary and Marie bags? These extra large extra oversized carry bags are the best of the best when it comes to practicality and style. If you know me then you're well aware that I like to carry my whole life around with me in my handbag, making these epic lovelies my perfect match. Rachel Mary Torti and Laila Marie Nassar Taper designed these bags for every and any occasion, whether its for the beach, travelling, an overnight bag, a baby bag, something to lug all your university work around in, a gym bag or just an everyday bag. They're even designed with a removable lining so these bags are a breeze to clean, giving you no excuses not to use it. Apart from all these factors my ultimate favourite thing about these bags is that they're made from vegan/vegetarian friendly material which gets a big thumbs up from me. You can choose from a variety of different prints and colours to suit your own personal style but I for one am a big fan of the natural straw, respect and get up stand up designs. Which is your favourite? 

photo has been edited by lolajagger

Shop the Mary and Marie handbag collection and find your favourite here.

XX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...