Directory

Translate

Tuesday, November 08, 2011

New Lace Sleeves // Elvis Costello


The weather has been so unpredictable lately so when the morning started off overcast, I knew it was the perfect time to bring this Elliatt Samanthas Lace dress from dressy to casual by wearing it open over a basic grey singlet. Dresses with the ability to do this are my favourite kind, making this Elliatt dress an incredibly versatile piece. When you're able to bring these pieces from day to night you have so many more opportunities to wear them, leaving the possibilities endless. I am a sucker for anything lace and with the lace detailing across the back and along the right shoulder, it makes for a great statement piece. I'm also wearing a Mad Love basic grey tank which has become my absolute favourite staple piece, quite close to being the perfect grey tank both fit and material wise. The gold necklace i'm wearing with the metal fringing and eye detailing was a thrift find and the black wedges with the cut out heel are my NU+NAN baby's that I love and wear to death, so so comfortable. These wedges are also available for pre order in purple and neon yellow, perfect for colour blocking during those summer nights.


P.S Once again, apologies for the terrible quality photographs - I still have not received my camera back from repairs, eep!

Outfit // Elliatt Samanthas Lace Dress (gifted), Mad Love grey tank (gifted), Cotton On black leggings, NU+NAN black cut out Murro Lasso wedges available at General Pants, thrifted gold necklace, black speckled sunglasses via unknown, Sportsgirl red nail polish.

XX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...