Directory

Translate

Monday, December 19, 2011

Glitter In Their Eyes // Patti Smith


via lolajagger


My move to Sydney is fast approaching and I am now starting to begin to realise that I have way. too. much. stuff.. so I will be farewelling thy stuff and selling some goodies over at the Lola Jagger Facebook page. First up I have a handful of rad vintage sunglasses for sale ranging from $5 to $25, though there will be a lot more stuff available for purchase within the next two days for cheap $$. 


Feel free to check out the eyewear here.


XX

1 comment:

  1. you're moving to sydney, that's fantastic! I hope you'll enjoy it here. i thoroughly enjoy your blog, now following xx

    natalie
    http://lucyandtherunaways.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...