Directory

Translate

Friday, March 16, 2012

Daydreamer // Flux Pavilion feat. Example




Last Saturday I headed to Future Music Festival at the Royal Randwick Racecourse thanks to Mossimo. I think it was actually one of the funnest festivals I have been to so far and the weather was amazing all day/evening. Musical highlights were definitely Flux Pavilion, Knife Party and of course Swedish House Mafia which was the crowd where the 1st, 3rd and 8th photo above were taken. Aside from the fact that it was a ridiculously fun day I really wish I had of seen Die Antwoord's set but alas they clashed with Flux. Where are those super powers where I can be at various different places all at once when I need them? The burgundy top I wore was a mens tee I purchased at K-Mart for $6 that I then did a quick cut up/went all DIY on and turned it into a basic side scooped muscle tank - pretty happy about that one!

Outfit// Bettina Liano= black lace shorts, DIY muscle tank aka $6 Burgandy mens tee from K-Mart, Cotton On Body black lace bra, Vintage aztec necklace with mini bells, Hussy beaded bag, Rings from Lovisa and ColletteSamsung Ex-1.


XX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...