Directory

Translate

Friday, March 16, 2012

My Neck // Step Panther


Here is a little sneak peek of a guest blogpost I did for the This&That Surfstitch blog. I've started to develop a habit of layering my necklaces and i'm thinking it's the beginning of an unhealthy obsession. If I didn't already wear enough jewellery i've now decided to double up on my neck bling-age, possible triple if I do dare. 

Check out the full post here

(P.s don't forget to press the little Facebook 'like' icon under the post so I can win a trip for 2 to California) 

Muchas gracias!

Outfit // Blue Kookai Jumper, Black and white printed Kookai skirt, Lovisa gold leaf necklace, Lovisa bracelets, Lovisa black and gold rope choker, Zu black and Wood wedges, Hussy black and silver studded bag with fringing, Le Spec sunglasses.

XX

5 comments:

  1. Love the look! <3

    http://www.facebook.com/therubberdoll

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love your Lovisa accessories!

    x
    Kim
    accidental encounters

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know your blog and I like it so much!!!
    I follow you now!
    xoxo

    http://doradoymas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the layered necklaces and the printed maxi.
    I'm becoming a huge fan of your blog!
    Gems x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...