Directory

Translate

Monday, April 16, 2012

Deadbeat Summer // Neon Indian

 

I am a firm believer in the idea that you can never have too much floral print in your life and/or wardrobe. This floral top has always been a thrifted floral favourite of mine for its pattern, loose fit and its structured though subtle shoulder padding. I've recently taken a liking to bright yellow hues so i've slowly been incorporating it into my outfits with this ASOS textured lampshade skirt being one of my recent yellow purchases. I'm thinking neon yellow will be an excellent contrasting colour for me to experiment with during the upcoming winter months paired with grey, black, neutral and silver coloured pieces. I've also become quite the fan of neon yellow jewellery, both neck wear and arm party wise so the hunt for some brightly coloured jewels that won't break the bank now begins.
EAburns Iris Necklace in Neon Yellow via boticca, Seed-Bead Necklace via bcbg, Eddie Borgo Silver-Plated Spike Necklace via Net-a-Porter.


Outfit // Thrifted floral shoulder padded top, ASOS yellow textured lampshade skirt, Vintage thrifted necklace, Witchery sequin embellished gold clutch, Senso heels. 


XX

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely friggin LOVE this outfit, can't believe the top is thriftier, looks so up to date.

    Rianna xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...