Directory

Translate

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Navy Blues // Washington

 via lolajagger

 via lolajagger

  via lolajagger

Consistently wearing statement jewellery is definitely my forte and the chunkier and the more in-your-face the better. I've always been a fan of the metal collar/choker trend so the fact that this Lovisa piece takes it to a whole new level gets the thumbs up from me. Last week I was on the hunt for a basic white tee for layering with during Autumn/Winter and alas Kookaï provides the perfect oversized V neck white tee with bonus points for the super soft fabric. I've never been one to sport a hat or some sort of head gear on a regular basis, i'm not so sure if they suite me or not but i've decided to trial it out with the Billabong 'Sunset Ryder' fedora. It was the perfect companion at the beach last week so i'm thinking this could be the very beginning of an everlasting bond.

Kookaï oversized white tee, Kookaï blue suede envelope clutch, Neuw terracotta shorts, Lovisa wide choker necklace, Billabong 'Sunset Ryder' felt fedora, Wanted Shoes blue snakeskin wedges, Lovisa wood peace ring, gold cage ring and cuff.

XX

2 comments:

  1. You look so cute! I love these pictures and your beautiful outfit!:D

    Stop by some time:D

    xxx

    Mia's Little Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your style! And I love love LOVE the cut of that tee..

    Amaze.. X

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...