Directory

Translate

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Baseball Cards // Wavves

 via lolajagger

I've decided that there are only two good things about the cold weathers arrival, baseball tees and sequin pants. Sequin pants allow me to take my embellishment and texture appreciation/phase/obsession to a whole new level and well, baseball tee are just plain old awesome. Picked up this canvas tote bag from Bondi Junction Westfield during a promotion they were having. It's gigantic which is the perfect size for me as I tend to pack my whole life when it comes to my handbags. Usually i'd cringe at the thought of a cheesy tote bag but I actually don't mind this quote and the cheese factor has been kept relatively to a minimum. I've been quite a fan of One Teaspoon as of late so I picked up this 'Daydreams Raglan' Tee last week to add to my growing O.T collection. It definitely takes the cake for being the comfiest shirt I own and I also went a size up for extra slouchy goodness. It'll even be perfect for warmer days paired with a pair of denim shorts and ankle boots. Made up a little polyvore set of a similar version of my outfit though made up with a few extra pieces i'd like if I had a more friendlier bank account balance.

Outfit// One Teaspoon 'Daydreamers Bobyjo Raglan' Tee, Hussy textured leggings, Kookai 'Santa Monica' Sunglasses, Westfield canvas bag, Vintage lace up boots.

You can see the rest of the One Teaspoon Raglan Tee's collection here.

XX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...