Directory

Translate

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Hanging On // Active Child


One combination I don't think i'll ever get sick of is lace and sequins, especially when it involves this Cassette Society sequin jacket. As you can tell by a large handful of my previous posts, i'm sequin obsessed and not exactly shy about it. As soon as I started to think about a winter wardrobe I knew a sequin jacket was going to be high on my winter staples list so I was pretty damn excited when I came across this jacket. One of its finest qualities is the fact that it has both silver and gold sequins - making it oh so easy to wear with basically everything and anything, though not that i've ever been against mixing my metals! I bought this black full length lace slip from an op shop quite a while ago and it has definitely been one of my best thrifted purchases to date ever since. It has been the perfect layering piece for each season so far due to it's lightweight and has worked perfectly both as a dress and a skirt. Luckily the lace detailing is only on the front with the back (and a selection of the front) being completely black, allowing this piece to just tick the box of being suitable for the public eye but considering the weather right now, stockings underneath are an excellent choice.


You can purchase the Cassette Society 'Madly Wildy' sequin jacket at General Pants here.

Outfit // Cassette Society 'Madly Wildy' sequin jacket, Kookai oversized white v neck tee, Vintage lace up boots, Vintage lace black full length slip/dress, Vintage perfume holder necklace, Black sheer stockings, Sportsgirl x Aje 'Hope' ring, Lovisa ring, Vintage white and gold glomesh clutch, Cotton On sunglasses.
XX

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...