Directory

Translate

Thursday, June 07, 2012

Blue Jeans // Lana Del Rey


Nothing screams laid back comfort like a pair of loose fit 'boyfriend' style ripped cuffed jeans. I've had this pair of high waisted vintage denim jeans for a while now but hadn't built up the courage to slice and dice them up until last week. The second I spotted them I had this image envisioned in my mind of them being the perfect DIY project, not to mention that they have just the right amount of baggyness. I'm now contemplating whether or not I should elaborate on the slashes and add a few sneaky extra ones or if I should add anything else to them.. thoughts?

Outfit // Thrifted stripey oversized sweater, Thrifted DIY ripped baggy denim jeans, Thrifted woven and beaded side bag, Sportsgirl studded black ankle boots. 




Vero Moda Long sleeve block stripe knit jumper via houseoffraser.co.ukChloé Susan Studded Ankle Boot via barneys.comMan O Man Boyfriend Jean via dressed.ruCarven Anastasie flip-up round-frame acetate sunglasses via net-a-porter.comFLORA BELLA Ibiza Bag via calypsostbarth.comManiaMania Jewelry Love on the Left Bank Ring via tenover6.comLUV AJ Brass Tall Cut Out Ring via endless.comLuv AJ Open Crystal Ring via kabiri.co.uk.

XX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...