Directory

Translate

Tuesday, June 05, 2012

Bronte // Gotye

 via lolajagger
 via lolajagger


I could easily spend the whole day wandering around and exploring Bronte and its surroundings. I spent the first day of Winter hanging out on Bronte Beach watching the crazy waves crash about whilst eating some delicious goodies from the cafe G'day Bronte. That place has the best fresh juices and fruity frappes! I also found an amazing pink hued home in Bondi that I wish I was residing in at this very moment. It actually kind of reminds me of a prettier vintage version of a barbie-esque house. Another cute little home to fuel my obsession with houses and all things house related. 

 1// The yummiest orange and poppyseed muffin and orange and papaya frappe from G'day Bronte Cafe. 2// An adorable 'lil pug. 3// My new shoes and my crocodile dundee-esque outfit. 4// Surfers at Bronte Beach. 5// Eugene's Cafe. 6// Amazing home i'd like to live in.

XX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...