Directory

Translate

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Cool Jumper // Wavves


So it seems that I am indeed one of those people who wears jumpers with shorts but thankfully I am not one of those people who wears scarves with singlets or ugg boots with mini skirts - theres a limit to my weather confused-ness. This jumper has instantly become a favourite within my wardrobe with it's confetti like sequin detailing and I just can't ever say no to the colour burgundy. Thanks to ClubQT I received this New Look clutch a few days ago and it's possibly the greatest thing i've laid my eyes on within the last week, it's oozing metallic and neon goodness. I've always been in such awe of lasercut and the intricate detailing that comes with it so i'll most certainly be incorporating this gem into my life in every way possible from this point onwards.

Shop my studded ankle boots at Sportsgirl here.

Outfit // Cotton On aztec printed shorts, New Look metallic and neon laser cut clutch, Burgundy sequin embellished jumper via The Warehouse, Sportsgirl studded black ankle boots, Vintage denim collared blouse. 


Rag & Bone Hart Marled pullover, Cheap Monday colleen Denim Shirt Light Blue, Zara Studded Ankle Boot, Olive Red Aztec Printed Shorts, Alaia Laser Cut Leather Clutch, Pamela Love Skull Raven Ring, Low Luv by Erin Wasson Horse Hoof Wrap Ring, Pamela Love Silver and Obsidian Arrowhead Ring

XX

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...