Directory

Translate

Monday, July 30, 2012

Nine Lives // Midnight Juggernauts


Here a few little 'behind the scenes' and sneak peek snaps from my collaboration with The Iconic to celebrate the launch of Lola vs Harper and Shilla on The Iconic's website. I was lucky enough to be selected to style and shoot 9 different looks with some of the amazing pieces from the latest collections of both labels. I've always been big fans of these two labels as well as the online store The Iconic which made this collaboration even more ridiculously fun to be a part of. I hope you guys enjoy the pattern clashing, pastel hues, plethora of layering, leopard print and velvet as much as I do!
.
Shop Shilla // here
Shop  Lola vs Harper  // here
.


XX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...