Directory

Translate

Monday, September 03, 2012

Seeing Red // Alpine


No matter what the season is I can never get past the combination of red, leopard print and black - with bonus points for sheer black. I'd call this triple threat as my backup plan whenever i'm not in the mood for colour or feel like breaking up an all black outfit. Each of the above outfits are the perfect examples of how to incorporate some red, leopard print and black within your ensemble whilst maintaining their own unique style and catering for each of the different seasons. Below i've whipped up my own little rendition of how I would style and wear the three bold colours/print together. I'm definitely feeling that this outfit would be the idea shopping outfit - so much comfort involved in each of the pieces! Now if only their price tags were a little friendlier to my bank account. 


XX

2 comments:

  1. gorgeous style

    http://youngandimpressionablee.blogspot.com.au/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. great street style inspiration!

    Please, support my up and coming blog about life and fashion in LA on Bloglovin. Let me know in the comments and I will follow back ;)

    LA By Diana Live Magazine

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...