Directory

Translate

Sunday, September 02, 2012

City Girl // The Jezabels

 via lolajagger
 via lolajagger
via lolajagger - Backstage with Whitney, her little sister Paige and the Tailormade PR girls.
via lolajagger - Outfit:- Zimmermann fringed lilac dress, Senso taupe studded wedges, Vintage black glomesh clutch, Michael Kors rose gold watch vis STATUS ACCESSORIESFcuk friction fragrance.

So my over excitement about meeting Whitney Port in the flesh got the better of me, resulting in me smartly leaving my dslr camera battery at home on the charger when it came to arriving at Town Hall for the W.E show last weekend. Doh! So instead of some fancy schmancy hi-res images I was hoping to provide, I present to you some taken-on-iphone-but-edited-with-instagram photos. The Whitney Eve Spring/Summer collection was filled with feminine pastels, relaxed tailoring, soft whimsical watercolour and floral prints and interchangeable separates that made me ridiculously excited about dressing for Spring and Summer. I'd describe the collection as sophisticated, playful and fun which is very true to Whitney's own personal aesthetic and style. Prior to the show starting Whitney came out and said a little speech and thanked a few people, it's lovely to see how much of a down to earth and humble person she is despite all her success and fame. Plus I also think it's pretty damn cool that she blogs too, which you can check out here.

Click here to pre order some Whitney Eve goodness at The Iconic.

XX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...