Directory

Translate

Sunday, November 04, 2012

Sam's Town // The Killers

 via lolajagger

Sported quite the girly outfit today to keep up with this morning's sunshine which gave me the chance to whip out my Neapolitan inspired Samantha Wills jewels I custom made at her amazing design studio last month at the bloggers design studio workshop. They perfectly went hand in hand with this turquoise off the shoulder Hussy dress that features an amazing swallow bird cut out hemline detailing and ruffled sleeves from many seasons ago. I predict this trio of pastel hued jewels will be on high rotation during Summer as I live out my days in white, grey and black basic tees/dresses.

Be your own SW designer on the online design studio here

custom made Samantha Wills ring, necklace and earrings, Hussy off the shoulder swallow bird dress, Le Specs Halfmoon Magic Sunglasses.

XX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...