Directory

Translate

Monday, November 26, 2012

Too Young // Phoenix


During Summer my #1 staple item within my wardrobe is a good pair of printed shorts. I tend to steer clear of denim shorts/shorties/borderline-underwear as they just never seem to agree with me. Ever since these Shilla shorts made their way into my life i've developed quite an obsession with everything about them. They're high waisted,  print-tastic, have a curved hemline, side splits and pockets - what more could a girl want? 
Shona Joy 'The Arrangement' Muscle Tee via Shona Joy, Shilla 'Young Print' Short via theiconic.com.au, Alain Quilici 'Dolfin' Wooden Platform Ankle Booties via openingceremony.usMichael Kors 'Mercer' Chronograph Bracelet Watch via nordstrom.com, Rag and Bone Pascal Jacket via lagarconne.comMajique Jewellery Collar Necklace via theiconic.com.au.

Snap up your own pair here.

XX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...