Directory

Translate

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Wake Bake Skate // Fidlar


 via lolajagger
 via lolajagger
Bucky Lasek via lolajagger
 via lolajagger

Despite Sydney's psychotic weather, the weather gods pulled through and the 2013 Vans Bowl-A-Rama carried out on Sunday. I thought I would share a few snaps that I took from the day on my trusty Iphone 5, the camera quality is definitely the only positive thing about the 5 but that's a whole other story. For the fourth consecutive year Pedro Barros took out the title of 1st place for the Pros whilst skateboarding legend Nicky Guerrero took out 1st place for the Masters. I was lucky enough to have such an amazing view from backstage/bowl side so below is a little video I recorded of Pedro killing it during the finals.


XX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...