Directory

Translate

Saturday, March 16, 2013

Crossover // Katy B + Magnetic Man


What better way to end the working week than with some black and white geometric print teamed up with some khaki. Shilla are always so spot on with their prints and dress shapes, with long sleeved dresses allowing me to take my dress obsession with me right through Autumn to Winter. I bought these Senso heels many moons ago and I just can't bare to ever part with them, definitely up there as one of my best purchases to date thanks to their slit panelling and thin metal heel. Added the final touch of my beloved classic Rachael Ruddick 12hr Le Journee Satchel to bring it all together. 

Outfit: Shilla Great Geometric Cross Over Dress / Rachael Ruddick 12hr Le Journee Satchel / Khaki Vest from Sweden - similar here and here / Senso heels - similar here, here and here

XX

1 comment:

  1. such a gorgeous dress!

    http://youngandimpressionablee.blogspot.com.au/

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...