Directory

Translate

Monday, March 18, 2013

Forget // Twin Shadow



A quick post on what I wore to the Fashion Palette SS 13/14 runway show last week. Lola vs Harper have combined my all time favourites of colour, print and texture to create this ridiculously cool tweed bomber jacket. The design is a breath of fresh air when it comes to this on trend winter wardrobe staple, adapting what would normally be quite a masculine and sporty piece of clothing and incorporating a more feminine touch by adding their own twist to the classic tweed. I purchased these leopard Cheap Monday spectacles from General Pants last month and haven't been able to take them off since. My obsession with the shape grew so much that I doubled up and bought the black pair two. Strangely enough I don't normally colour co ordinate my jacket with both my skirt and the flora climbing my home's brick wall so i'll file that one under fate. 

Outfit / Lola vs Harper Tweed Jacket / By Johnny Silk Ziggy Skirt from The Iconic / Vintage Glomesh Clutch / Cheap Monday Leopard Point Sunglasses from General Pants / Kookai Top / Jeffrey Campbell Rumble Boots

XX

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...