Directory

Translate

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Reckless With Your Love // Azari & III

via lolajagger 
 via lolajagger

What I wore last Wednesday when I joined the lovely Elliatt ladies and a selection of fellow bloggers at the Japanese restaurant, Katsu on Oxford Street for an exclusive preview of the Elliatt Winter 2013 collection. After that little sneak peek at the Winter range I can confidentially say I am one eager lady for the colder weathers arrival. The collection left me craving the cosiness of being wrapped up in winter knits, tailored blazers and embellished jackets. The amazing My Violet flora that adorned our table complimented the colour palette of the pieces perfectly (as well as my metallic tweed skirt) and each of us were lucky enough to make our way home with our very own mini bouquet. This Kookai Rhodium skirt is another new tweed addition to my wardrobe, fast becoming a favourite on high rotation. 


via instagram

XX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...