Directory

Translate

Wednesday, December 07, 2011

I Gotta Move // Ben Kweller


An outfit I wore to work a few days ago, which would explain why 99% of everything I am wearing is Cotton On/Rubi. These mahogany wedges have definitely got to be one of the comfiest pair of heels I own and are also a favourite colour. So happy to be bringing back some colour into my collection of footwear as the domination of the colour black throughout was starting to get a little gloomy. This week has been quite the excellent one as I have finally decide to commit to making the move to Sydney at the beginning of January. Watch this space for many more big, new and exciting adventures!!

Outfit // Cotton On Self tie dyed mens singlet, Cotton On printed skirt, Rubi wedges, Vintage handbag, Sportsgirl necklace, Collette ring, Vintage sunglasses.

  XX

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...